HONGKONG CHANGWANG GROUP.,LIMITED
ADD: Shabian Industrial Zone, Chang An Town, DongGuan City, Guang Dong Province
Contact: Mr. Zheng Miss Luo
- Patch resistive touch screen works and classification
Explore the chip resistors touchscreen works with classification
In accordance with the number of sensing line on the touch screen, resistive touch screen can be divided into three categories: 4-wire, 5-wire and 8-wire. The strip electrodes of the 4-wire touch-screen is mounted in two different resistive layer (X +, X-in the same layer, Y +, Y-another resistor layer)。 The five-wire touch-screen only at the bottom, with a circular electrode (X +, X-, Y + and the Y-). Top side for the touch during the measurements of voltage, the voltage gradient is applied only on the ground floor.
8-wire touch screen works similar to the 4-wire touch screen. Just add a reference voltage line to each line, the last bus number 8. The four new lines to the original four lines were used to provide a reference voltage. 8-wire touch screen using proportionate measure measuring principle of the analog-to-digital converter。
Because of low cost, touch-sensitive algorithm is simple, 4-wire touch screen are widely used in low-end consumer electronic products. 5-wire and 8-wire touch screen is mainly used for expensive high-end medical equipment and industrial controllers.
The major components of the solution of the touch screen includes a touch screen panel, a touch screen controller (TSC), the display panel and the main processor, as shown in Figure 3, the main processor may be a low-end microcontroller. The main processor using a line or two-wire interface protocol (I2C/SPI) touch screen controller initialization, and read digital coordinate data。 The main processor is also responsible for the user's touch is converted into the desired action, such as volume adjustment, the picture replacing or writing. Most consumer electronics products have a display panel, the same human-computer interaction icons can be displayed on the display panel。
Patch resistive touch screen works
1. The touch screen controller (TSC) to capture the analog voltage signal into a digital touch coordinate signals. The built-in analog-to-digital conversion channel acts as a voltmeter measure analog voltages.
2. After the touch screen, play the role of voltmeter touch controller first point in X + a voltage gradient VDD is applied to the ground voltage GND is applied in the X-point. Then, the analog voltage on the detection of Y-axis resistance and the analog voltage is converted into a value, to calculate the X coordinate with ADC (Fig。 2). In this case, Y-axis into the induction line。 Likewise, Y + and Y-point stars voltage gradient is applied, can measure the Y-coordinate。
3. Some touch controller also supports touch pressure measurement, and the Z-axis measurement. Measurement of the Z-axis coordinate, the voltage gradient is applied in the Y + axis and X-axis.
4.Chip resistive touch screen surface covering the touch response transparent glass plate of the film.
5. The resistive touch screen panel is composed of two resistance layer (indium tin oxide), the intermediate separation layer is a thin layer of.
6. The two film layers of the resistive touch screen to form a resistor network, to act as a touch position detecting function of the voltage dividing circuit.
7. The touchscreen chip resistor network consisting divider caused the change in voltage, this voltage is used to determine the position of the contacts of the touch screen。
Related Searches: chip resistors, chip inductors, SMD diode, SMD transistor more information please log in to the corporate website：http://www.efrvnk.com
- Prev: Most components chip resistors are used in all electronic circuits
- Next: The light-emitting SMD diode is the simplest kind of semiconductor equipment
- Print | Close